Control Center- An Android app that allows you to use iOS 10 Control center features
iOS 10 might not be packed full of innovation like some had hoped, but it definitely lays the groundwork for some big developments in the near future. Despite being defined by renovation rather than innovation, however, there is some great news for the android users, which features the development of Control Center app for android devices and Android users can have iOS 10’s new Control Center feature right now.
Control Center like the iOS 10 allows Android users to toggle Airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mobile data, and rotation lock. Also present is a brightness control, complete with auto brightness toggle and volume and profile settings. Along the bottom of the display, you'll find quick access to a flashlight toggle, a clock app, a calculator, the camera and many others.
· An efficient control panel that can be accessed from anywhere at any time, no matter what app you are running.
· Support toggles for Mobile Data and Location Service (GPS)
· Support tools shortcuts for Flashlight, Clock, Calculator, Camera, System settings and Screen Lock
· You can get support tools of Gallery, File Manager, App Manager and Memory Boost
· OS 10 style design with very clean interface
· Two options - Basic and Advanced
· The app doesn’t require root
Control Center for Android takes what’s the best about Control Center of iOS 10 and adds the best of Android to it. Download free from the direct link to the app below: