We admit that the term social planning apps is quite a general one, and that really it could be used to describe just about every mobile app that you use when organizing some kind of social event, from messaging and communication apps like Skype or WhatsApp to navigation apps in order to work out how to get somewhere, shopping apps in order to buy supplies for a party, for example.
There are also those apps that will inform you of events in your area, which is great if you are planning to check out a concert or show. And to help you narrow down your research we selected an app from the same category, which will perfectly satisfy your needs to have exciting life from your smartphone just by using this app, Whats Poppin.
Whats Poppin app is a great way to find events happening in your local area, from concerts to art shows, to museums, to street fairs. When you first launch the app, it asks you to choose your favorites category of events you wish to hangout on and then gives alert for the local events with in the app. You can also save “My Events” so it’s easier to come back to things you’ve tagged. You can now log in with your Facebook Account.
· Discover popular and recommended events near you.
· Post question about any place you want to travel or discover something more about the event that are going to be held.
· Find upcoming events and things to do nearby today, this week, this weekend, or any time
· See which local events your friends are going to
· Personalize the list of events you want to see
· Save interesting events to check out later
· View event details, including maps and directions
· View an events calendar and add upcoming events to your calendar
· Easily share events with your friends
The app is free to download across all Android based devices, install it without wasting of your time and grab some fun to your life.
Google Play Download Link: Whats Poppin