Not all language apps, created equal. While there are a number of apps that will help you out when traveling to foreign countries, there are fewer apps that will actually help you learn a language. However, whether you want to learn in an educational manner or want a fun option, there are some great apps out there. Therefore, this time we have chosen an app, Lingbe for this review.
Lingbe is a free app that helps users to practice languages with native speakers. All you have to do is to call a native speaker that will help you practice at any time you want; Lingbe will connect you instantly with someone available. If you had, pleasant conversations give them a like after the call. If they like you back then you will both have the ability to chat and practice again at any time. Just as if you were chatting with your friends in a regular messaging platform.
· Press a call button to speak with a native speaker
· Improve your fluency from anywhere using your smartphone.
· Make new friends that share your passions and interests around the world.
· Collaborative -Help you help me, we are all in the same boat, we just need to help each other.
· Track your improvement and receive real time feedback on your progressions from native speakers.
· Help other users to level up faster and earn more credit to practice. You will also unlock special rewards as you level up.
Download Lingbe and get 15 minutes of free credits so you can start practicing right now. It is free for both iOS and Android. Click the recommended link below for your device.
App Store Download Link: Lingbe
Google Play Download Link: Lingbe