TransBox provides an easy way to protect your sensitive data when it is at rest or in transit
One of the more common things people need to do is transfer files from their mobile device or tablet to their desktop. Sometimes it is a photo, sometimes it is a song, and many other times it’s some sort of document, presentation, or other file that needs transferred. There are actually quite a few ways to transfer files from Android to PC (and back again). To process these ways there are tons of apps available in the market. In order to give you an ease in selecting the right app we conducted a research and we rounded up with an app, TransBox that is ensuring you for best data encryption and secure transfer.
How it works?
TransBox automatically allows encryption of files and other data on laptops, desktops, and smartphones for secure file sharing across email, chatting, social network service, and cloud accounts. By using TransBox, work with your most sensitive documents without second thoughts. Use this to keep control even when you share files with coworkers, clients or vendors.
· It ensures protection of your valuable data with boxing function to encrypt your data for communication.
· You can easily assign the users who can access or view your transferred data.
· It also provides you data reader and time of data check info, to track your data.
· You can destroy the transferred data even if shared by using various channels.
· If someone wants to access your transferred data that are not from the list of your assigned users, they have to make a request for password key.
· It offers best and easy to use UI.
Therefore, do not hesitate o install and start using these incredible features. Direct download link to the app is present below.
Google Play Download Link: TransBox – Secure File Sharing