Exoclipse is just what you would expect from a retro space shooter.
Arcade games offer some of the most fun you will ever have with a mobile device. They are easy and quick to get into, visually exciting, entertaining, and hard to master. It is like combining the simple nature of early 90s Nintendo SNES / Sega MD hits with today's incredible achievements in graphics technology and game design.
There is a lot to love in their frenzied pace, tricky gameplay, dazzling visual effects, colorful artwork, and nostalgic soundtrack. The arcade spirit is alive and well, as you will see for yourself in this this review of Exoclipse that we have picked up and presented for you.
What is Exoclipse?
Exoclipse is an amazing retro-styled space adventure with beautiful graphics and masterfully mixed audio and sound effects. The gameplay is quite challenging and full of excitement. Your task in the game is to defeat the spaceships of enemies coming from different planets with different behaviors. They have attacked the space with stress signals and are trying to destroy it. When you start the game, you enter the war space and all around you are space vehicles. Now all that depends is your best reflexes and hand to mind coordination that how you lead through the game.
· Play using different weapons.
· Enjoy through the 70 different fun-packed levels.
· It features unlimited fire capability.
· Advanced crafting and upgrade system for your spaceship.
· It offers on-board computer to track your spaceship’s health and weapons.
· Defeat the terrifying alien fleet.
· Play in the charming environment.
· Challenge your friends with your high scores.
· Easy to understand and start playing.
· Well-defined statistics and get access to the worldwide leaderboards.
This takes Galaga to the next level! It is necessary have game for any retro enthusiast. Get these all features free on your iOS and Android Devices, simply click the recommended store link below do start installation.
App Store Download Link: Exoclipse
Google Play Download Link: Exoclipse